Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday Links

Happy Friday!  Can you believe the weekend is here again already?  For me, the weeks have flown by lately, which is always a good thing.  

Today brings yet another weekly addition of Friday Links.  And I guess you could call this Friday Links:  Desserts Edition because every single link below has sugar in it in some form or fashion.  

Make sure and click on each link below to check out the original recipe along with other fabulous photos.  Check these awesome bloggers out and leave them some love!




Red Velvet Sugar Cookies
I love anything and everything red-velvet, and these lovely littles 
are no exception.  I've never had red velvet cookies, but these make me
want to give them a go!  I'm also loving the piped frosting flowers....adorable.


Brown Sugar Crinkles
I've had chocolate crackle cookies before, but never brown sugar.  These
cookies have a crackled surface and are soft and chewy on the inside.
Yes please!


Zebra Caked
Everyone remembers these from there childhood, right?  I know
that can't be just me.  These would also be fun to try as Christmas trees
around the holidays.  Delish!


Teddy Bear Toast
Okay, so I don't have a kid in my near future, but I might just
give in and make this for myself one morning.  Just because it's so darn adorable, no?
I don't really like raisins so I would substitute chocolate chips :)






1 comment:

  1. All great treats!! I especially love the bear toast! So cute!! Thanks for including my zebra cakes! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from those who stop by to take a gander at the blog! Feedback and comments of all kinds are always greatly appreciated :)

Love,
Morgan