Thursday, June 28, 2012

A Sneak Peak....

Confession:  I don't have a recipe post for you today.  So sorry!  Time got away from me last night and there simply weren't the minutes to put a well thought out and well written one together.  Believe it or not it takes me a little over an hour to edit photos and finish writing a complete post for each day.

So as a consolation offering I'm giving you a sneak peak of the yummy goodies I'm making this morning.  If they turn out as planned (crossing my fingers!) they will be mini German chocolate whoopie pies (aka sandwich cookies) consisting of a pecan coconut frosting sandwiched between two German chocolate cake cookies.

Drumroll please.......

Yeah, that icing is right from the stove and still warm
and gooey.  You know you want a bite.  I'll take a few for you :)  Will 
that suffice??

I'm not trying to toot my own horn here, but these things are fabulous.  I'm making them to take to a luncheon for a board I serve on, and hopefully there will be some left to take since I'm eating them one by one with an embarrassingly short amount of time in between cookies.

Oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from those who stop by to take a gander at the blog! Feedback and comments of all kinds are always greatly appreciated :)

Love,
Morgan